April 04, 2004
The burning question is... "what have you been doing the past 3 days after you left your job?"
Regreting leaving it.
NOT!!!
To the dentist, who strongly advised me to burn a hole in my income-short pocket now so that I can reap returns of a more regular set of teeth in future. I'd think about it.
To Esmirada with Desmond, Snow and his two x-hsemates (who finally admitted that they were actually victims of him, held captive in the same house). Snow, you cheeky fella, went back to chat up the waitress under the pretext of using the toilet... such a lousy pick up line! "Can I borrow your toilet?" Oh, C'MON!
To Aloha Changi Fairypoint Chalet for the 1st anniversary BYOB bash of SGN. Biggest party I ever been to! There were close to 100 babes and dudes when I left at 10pm, and still more coming in. And we played this celebrity guessing game where I was Teresa Teng. Lucky they didn't ask me to sing or Warner Music would have to find their way there... lala... hee
To Changi Beach Club. That was just below the chalet. This kelong walk around the club, was juz sooo serene and pretty and offered such a nice contrast to all our Ministry of Sound CDs blasting away above. I didn't know there's such a place at that part of Changi. And for a moment, I seriously felt the convenience of having private transport.
Today. Today, I'm just gonna spend it like I ususally spend Sundays - At home, give tuition and disturb my Mum (and Dad, if he's sleeping) and watch some TV, do some reading.
Actually, I'm a pretty easily contented person. *smile
Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 11:51